How to Participate:
- Simply sign up on UFS www.ufs.com from 15 May to 31 August 2018.
- Interested participants will be contacted to verify full details and to provide dish image and inspiration story to complete the contest submission.
- 10 participants will be shortlisted to provide the dish recipe for validation, followed by food tasting & judging at your F&B establishment.
- Winner will be announced on UFS Facebook on 30 September 2018.
Dish Entry Criteria:
- The participating dish must use Knorr Concentrated Chicken Bouillon as one of the ingredients.
- The participating dish must be a fusion of two or more cuisine types (e.g Western and Chinese or Malay and Western).
- The Participating dish must be either an existing dish or a new dish going to be launched in your F&B establishment by 1 September 2018.
- Your F&B establishment must be halal (MUIS certified or 100% Muslim owned).
- There is no limit on the number of dishes you can submit for this competition, however you are not allowed to use the same dish to participate more than once.
- There will be two competition categories: Most Creative Halal Fusion Dish and Most Popular Halal Fusion Dish.
- Ten entries will be shortlisted for judging for the Most Creative Halal Fusion Dish. The panel of chef judges will then select an overall winner for Most Creative Halal Fusion Dish category. The shortlisted entries will be judged on the taste, plating and creativity of the dishes.
- All entries will be featured on The Halal Food Blog for public voting for the Most Popular Halal Fusion Dish category.
Terms & Conditions
By taking part in this competition, all participants shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to all F&B operators except employees of Unilever Singapore Pte Ltd, Unilever Food Solutions authorised distributors (Lim Siang Huat Pte Ltd and Teo Soon Seng Pte Ltd), wholesalers selling Unilever Food Solutions products, as well as their advertising agencies, related parties and immediate families. This Promotion is not open to members of the general public. Unilever Food Solutions reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant(s) who tamper with any part of the competition.
- To enter the competition, you must submit a dish photo and tell us why the dish is special.
- The promoter will have the rights to use the photo images for future use upon submission.
- The promoter may (1) use the entrant’s first name and F&B establishment (2) publish photos and stories provided by the entrant, and (3) publish the submitted dish photo and recipe on Unilever Food Solutions website and social media.
- The competition opens for entries on 15 May at 9:00.
- The competition entry closes on 31 August 23:59. Any entries received by the Promoter after this time will be rejected from the competition.
- Participants must use Knorr Concentrated Chicken Bouillon in the recipe. Shortlisted participants must show proof that they are using Knorr Concentrated Chicken Bouillon during the food tasting and judging.
- The winner of Most Creative Halal Fusion Dish will win a $688 shopping voucher. There is no cash alternative. Entries for the Most Creative Halal Fusion Dish will be judged on the taste, plating and creativity of the submitted dish.
- The winner of Most Popular Halal Fusion Dish will win a $288 shopping voucher. There is no cash alternative. The prize will go to the eligible entry with the highest number of valid online votes. If there is still a tie then the tied entries will be considered by the judges who will select a winner.
- There is no limit on the number of times you may enter. However, you may not enter the same dish more than once.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The results will be published on the UFS website and Facebook page on 30 September 2018.
- Participants warrant that their entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person. Participants retain copyright rights in their submitted dish photo and story where possible, the Promoter will credit them. However, by entering all participants give the Promoter a worldwide royalty free license to use, reproduce and exhibit the submitted dish photo and story in all media only for the purposes of promoting or publicising the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify or supersede the competition at any time if, in its sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The prize offered in this competition is based on prices offered by the merchant at the time of Promotion and may be subject to changes. The Organiser reserve all rights to substitute the prize with an item of equal value. The Winner must collect the prize before 31 October 2018. Any redemption of prizes after 31 October 2018 will not be entertained. Unredeemed prizes will be donated to the Community Chest.
- The Organiser reserve all rights to make the final decision and no correspondence will be entertained.
- This Lucky Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Organiser, and not to Facebook.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to settle any such dispute or issues.