Terms & Conditions
A. Overview of Unilever Food Solutions Singapore Rewards Program
UFS REWARDS Program (the "Program") is a loyalty program sponsored by Unilever Singapore Pte Ltd (“Unilever”) through which individuals (“Operators(s)”) who have a valid UFS Mobile Account ID and have enrolled to participate in the Program can collect points (as defined below) that will be credited to the Participant's account ("Unilever Rewards Account") by making Qualifying Transactions (defined below). Participants may redeem their Points in-app through the loyalty rewards catalogue ("Rewards Catalogue").
B. Overview of Unilever Food Solutions Singapore Rewards Program
- The Program is for all operators except employees of Unilever, Unilever Food Solutions authorised distributors (Lim Siang Huat Pte Ltd and Teo Soon Seng Pte Ltd), wholesalers selling Unilever Food Solutions products, as well as their advertising agencies, related parties and immediate families. This Promotion is not opened to members of the general public.
- Participation in the Program constitutes each Participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Program Terms and Conditions (“Rules”) and representation that the Participant meets the eligibility requirements set out in these Rules. Those who do not comply with these Rules may be prohibited from participating in the Program as determined by Unilever at its sole discretion. Unilever reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant(s) who tamper with any part of the Program, including but not limited to, the point collection process.
- Registration: To enroll in this Program, each Participant will be presented with the option to register for this Program within the App and must confirm agreement to these Terms and Conditions. There is a limit of one (1) UFS REWARDS Account per person/e-mail address or mobile number, regardless of whether more than one person uses the same e-mail address. The person who is the authorised e-mail/mobile number account holder of the e-mail address indicated when registering (and who otherwise meets the eligibility criteria) will be deemed the Participant.
- Receive Notifications From Unilever: By accepting these Rules and signing up for the Program, Participants hereby agree to push notification messages from Unilever regarding the status of your UFS REWARDS Account and total Points.
C. Duration, Modification and Termination of the Program
- The Program begins on November 1, 2017 and will continue until Unilever announces its termination, which it may do at any time, with or without notice to Participants. Unilever also reserves the right to suspend or modify the Program, at its discretion, at any time with or without notice. Termination, modification or suspension may affect a Participant's ability to redeem accumulated Points. Participants will be able to redeem Points at any time as set forth in Section E below.
- A Participant's continued participation in the Program constitutes his or her acceptance of any changes to these Rules.
D. Collecting Points
- Earning Points through QR Codes
With every purchase of any of the qualifying promotional products within the qualifying periods* (as defined from time to time by Unilever), participants will receive a QR code that will be found in the on-pack leaflet banded to each participating promotional product. Each participant will be required to download the UFS Mobile app (“Mobile App”) from the App store or Google Play store and scan the QR code to earn 1 UFS loyalty point (“Points”).
Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder 1 kg: 1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018
Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder 800g: 1 Nov 2017 to 31 Dec 2018
Knorr Concentrated Chicken Bouillon: 1 Nov to Feb 2018; May to Jun 2018; Nov to Dec 2018
Knorr Demi Glace Brown Sauce: May to Jun 2018
Knorr Chicken Gravy Sauce: May to Jun 2018
Best Foods Real Mayonnaise: May to Jun 2018; Sep to Oct 2018
Best Foods Caesar Dressing: Sep to Oct 2018
Best Foods Thousand Island: Sep to Oct 2018
Best Foods Honey Mustard: Sep to Oct 2018
- Other Methods of Receiving Points
Unilever may offer Points or extra bonus Points to all or some Participants for limited time periods. Unilever will notify eligible Participants with this special opportunity by email or push notification. Other methods of receiving points will be subject to these terms and conditions and/or supplementary terms and conditions.
E. Point Value, Forfeiture of Points, & Viewing Points
- No Cash Value or Transferability
Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, or otherwise by operation of law. The sale or transfer of Points is strictly prohibited. Any Points remaining in a Participant’s Rewards Account if the Program is cancelled will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry-over or transfer of Points to other Unilever programs, unless otherwise determined by Unilever in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Point Expiration
All points earned from launch 1 November 2017 will expire on 31 December 2018.
F. Redemption of Items from the Rewards Catalogue
- A Participant may visit the Rewards Catalogue within the App to redeem items with accrued Points.
- To redeem items from the Rewards Catalogue, follow the links and instructions to browse through the Rewards Catalogue. Once Participant has located an item he or she would like to redeem, he or she can redeem the item by clicking on the "Redeem" button. The Participant will receive confirmation that the item has been redeemed and the associated Points will be deducted from his/her Rewards Account.
- Unilever reserves the right to modify the list of items available for redemption, as well as their corresponding Point values, at any time for any reason.
- The total number of Points a Participant can use to redeem an item is the number of Points he or she has available in his/her Rewards Account.
- All item redemptions from the Rewards Catalogue are final and the Points will be deducted immediately from Participant's Rewards Account.
- Unilever reserves the right to substitute an item advertised with an item of equal or greater value if due to unavailability or for any other reason.
G. Fulfilment of Items Redeemed Through Catalogue
- Participants will receive confirmation emails notifying them when they have redeemed an item through the Rewards Catalogue.
- Rewards with values less than $500 will be mailed to the participants’ address stated in the UFS Mobile App account details.
- Rewards with values more than $500 will require self-collection.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, no refunds will be provided for any redeemed item. If for any reason a redeemed item is received damaged, becomes unavailable, or cannot be fulfilled, Unilever, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to replace the redeemed item with a similar item of equal or greater value.
H. General Terms and Conditions