2) The personal data will be processed for administration of the Competition (third parties may be involved in this administration). It may also be processed for specified further purposes and may be processed by additional specified third parties.
3) Participants have the right to access and correct, or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of, any personal data held by the Promoter by sending an email request to the Promoter’s Data Protection Officer at DPO.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details Personal Data
Personal data obtained from you, including within your entry or provided as part of the entry submission process or during related administration).
This personal data will include for this Competition:
- name, image/likeness, voice;
- pictures and videos taken during related events;
- E-mail address and phone numbers
- Company, designation, business type and address;
Providing you with notice of related products, services, promotions and events which may be of interest to you;
Advertising and marketing purposes regarding UFS products;
Educational or research purposes;
Third Parties Not applicable;
The contest is built in the UFS Mobile app (the “App”) for food and beverage operators only and has two components in it, i.e.; the Daily Check Ins and the UFS Kitchen Dash game (the “Competition”).
Unilever Singapore Pte. Limited, 20 Pasir Panjang Road, #06-22 Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117439
III. How to Enter:
1) Registration - To enrol in this Competition, each Entrant will have to register within the App and must confirm agreement to these terms. There is a limit of one (1) UFS Mobile Account per person/e-mail address or mobile number, regardless of whether more than one person uses the same e-mail address. The person who is the authorized e-mail/mobile number account holder of the e-mail address indicated when registering (and who otherwise meets the eligibility criteria) will be deemed the Entrant (the “Entrant”).
2) Daily Check Ins - The Entrants (as defined below) will have to tap on the Check In button in the App to keep track of their check in records when they log in to the App for 28 consecutive days. Entrants will be awarded for checking in consecutively every 7 days, i.e.; for check in for 7, 14, 21 and 28 consecutive days.
3) UFS Kitchen Dash game – UFS qualifying promotional products will be banded with QR codes. With every purchase of any of the qualifying promotional products within the qualifying periods (as defined from time to time by Unilever), Entrants will receive a QR code that will be found in the on-pack leaflet banded to each participating promotional products. Each Entrant shall scan the QR code in the App to earn 1 free dice roll, power up and lucky draw chance.
1) Daily Check Ins – Prizes for daily check ins will be as follows:
7 days - $5 Grab ride e-voucher
14 days - $10 FairPrice voucher
21 days – $15 CapitaLand voucher
28 days - $20 CapitaLand voucher
2) UFS Kitchen Dash game – Under the UFS Kitchen Dash game, there are the following types of Prizes to be won:
a. Two (2) Grand Prize Lucky Draw Travel Package of $2500 in each of the campaign periods 1 and 2. Entrants get a chance to participate in the lucky draw with every completed UFS Kitchen Dash game board (reaching square 100). Upon reaching square 100, the Entrant will be given one (1) chance at the lucky draw. Entrants will then be brought back to square 0 to start another game round to accumulate the lucky draw chances.
b. Entrants can also win Prizes if they land on squares with Prizes on the UFS Kitchen Dash game board as follows:
i) Prizes are distributed for campaign periods 1 and 2 with a lucky draw grand Prize.
Campaign 1 Prizes (March 2019 to July 2019)
Prize Type Value Quantity Cost Lucky Draw Holiday for four (4) days and three (3) nights to Taipei for two (2) persons 2,500 1 2,500 OSIM Eye Massager 299 3 897 Kitchen Knives Set 89 5 445 $50 CapitaLand Voucher 50 20 1,000 $30 CapitaLand Voucher 30 5 150 $20 CapitaLand Voucher 20 10 200 $10 Takashimaya Voucher 10 20 200 $5 Cathay Voucher 5 25 125 $5 FairPrice Voucher 5 50 250 Total 5,767
Campaign 2 Prizes (September 2019 to January 2020)
Prize Type Value Quantity Cost Lucky Draw Holiday for four (4) days and three (3) nights to Perth for two (2) persons 2,500 1 2,500 OSIM Eye Massager 299 3 897 Kitchen Knives Set 89 5 445 $50 CapitaLand Voucher 50 20 1,000 $30 CapitaLand Voucher 30 5 150 $20 CapitaLand Voucher 20 10 200 $10 Takashimaya Voucher 10 20 200 $5 Cathay Voucher 5 25 125 $5 FairPrice Voucher 5 50 250 Total 5,767
V. How to win:
Daily Check Ins -
1. Entrants will have to log in to App every day and will be presented with a full calendar view of Daily Check In rewards.
2. Entrants will need to tap on the “Check In” button to record their check-in for the day.
3. Entrants will be rewarded when they have checked in for 7, 14, 21 and 28 consecutive days in accordance with the Prizes listed in IV. 1) above.
UFS Kitchen Dash game –
With every purchase of any of the qualifying promotional products within the qualifying periods (as defined from time to time by Unilever), Entrants will receive a QR code that will be found in the on-pack leaflet banded to each participating promotional product. Each QR code once scanned, will be converted into one game credit (Free Dice Roll).
- Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder 1kg: April to May 2019
- Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder 800g: April to June 2019
- Knorr Mashed Potato 2kg: May 2019
- Best Foods Real Mayonnaise 3L: June 2019
Entrant will be awarded with one (1) Free Dice Roll, one (1) Power Up and one (1) Lucky Draw chance with each QR code scanned during the campaigns 1 and 2. Entrants will need to tap on the “Play” button to roll the dice and take their steps in accordance with the number indicated on dice. The game mechanics are as follows:
a) Game takes place on a Snakes and Ladders board with squares numbered from 0 to 100, with 1 as the first square and 100 as the last square whereupon the Entrant completes the game. The board layout may or may not correspond to the conventional board, but the numbers are arranged in numerical order from bottom to top of the game board. Any directional terms such as up, down, forward, and back may not reflect to its true contexts but will reflect in numerical terms.
b) Each Entrant will be given one (1) standard dice cube with six sides numbered with dots from 1 to 6, with all opposing sides adding up to 7. Entrant will move forward based on the number indicated on top of the dice, after it is rolled.
c) Entrant will start with a Chef character positioned at square 0 and navigate their character in numerical order from bottom to top of the game board. Entrant will need to land exactly on square 100 to win the prize. If the steps to be taken exceed what is required to land on square 100, the character will move to the final square and then move back the number of excess steps.
d) Any obstacles and advancement on UFS Kitchen Dash’s game board will correspond to the effects of Snakes (“Obstacle(s)”) and Ladders (“Advancement(s)”) on the conventional board. Entrant will move backwards or downwards when landed on the larger numbered end of an Obstacle, and move forward or upwards when landed on the smaller numbered end of an Advancement. Entrant will be able to receive Power Up as special advancement effect unique to UFS Kitchen Dash game board, through which Entrant will move forward twice the number indicated on dice roll. Representation of Obstacle and Advancement may not directly reflect a visual representation of Snake and Ladder, but to be identified with alternate representations. Upon reaching square 100, Entrant will be considered as successful completion of game round and will be brought back to square 0 to start another game round.
Entrants will win attractive Prizes when they land on squares with prizes. The Prizes and game credits will be earned as follows:
a) Entrant will receive one (1) Free Dice Roll and/or one (1) Power Up (“Power Up”) as game credits upon landing on designated square(s) in the game. Entrant has the autonomy to accumulate these two types of game credit and choose to use them as and when desired.
b) Entrant will be awarded with prizes upon landing on designated squares with the corresponding Prizes stated on game board. Prizes on designated squares are awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis; subject to availability.
c) Game credits acquired in each game period will not be brought over and any unused game credits within each game period will be forfeited.
VI. Entrant Requirements:
The Competition is open to trade customers who have a valid UFS Mobile Account ID.
VII. Excluded Entrants:
- Employees of the Promoter and Promoter’s agencies, including their immediate families and co-habitors
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s authorised distributors (Lim Siang Huat Pte Ltd and Teo Soon Seng Pte Ltd), wholesalers selling Unilever Food Solutions products, as well as their advertising agencies, related parties and immediate families.
- This Competition is not open to members of the general public.
VIII. Entry Dates:
Opening date: 1st March 2019;
Closing date: 31st January 2020.
UFS Kitchen Dash game – The UFS Kitchen Dash Competition begins from 1st March 2019 to 31st January 2020, with different periods across the whole Competition as follows:
i) Campaign 1: 1st March 2019 to 31st July 2019
ii) Campaign 2: 20th September 2019 to 31st January 2020
IX. Notification and Claiming Prizes:
- Method - each winner will receive an email notification 7 working days upon winning the Prize from the Promoters’ agency;
- Timing - 7 working days upon winning the Prize;
- Lucky Draw – Campaign 1 lucky draw will be conducted on 15 August 2019, 6pm and Campaign 2 lucky draw will be conducted on 15 February 2020, 6pm.
- Method - For Prizes above $500, winners will need to bring along their identity cards for verification at the Promoters’ agency to redeem the Prize. For Prizes below $500, winners will be contacted to verify their mailing address before mailing the Prize via registered mail to their address stated in the App profile;
- Timing - Prizes will need to be redeemed by 31st January 2020 at the following address:
Vintedge Pte Ltd
31 Ubi Road 1, #04-02. Singapore (408694);
- Webshop Points collected must be activated on the following link [https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.com.sg/en/ufs-online-rewards.html] and must be redeemed by 31st January 2019
- Any redemption of the prizes after 28 February 2020 will not be entertained. All prizes not redeemed will be donated to the Community Chest.
X. Purchase Required:
In order to increase the chances of winning, Entrants can purchase any qualifying promotional products that will be banded with QR code. With each QR Code scanned, the Entrant gets additional dice roll and lucky draw chances to win the prizes on UFS Kitchen Dash game board.
1.1. By participating in the Competition you agree to the Competition Terms below (including the Privacy Notice).
1.2. Entrants must adhere to any third party terms, such as event organiser terms, which apply to the Competition and Prizes (these terms are available on request).
1.3. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, extend, suspend or terminate the Competition .
2.1. You must follow the 'How to enter' instructions above (no separate additional correspondence or materials should be sent).
2.2. This Competition is only open to those meeting the Entrant Requirements but is not open to the Excluded Entrants.
2.3. You may only submit one entry and may only win one prize (even where entering together with others), unless the Competition details clearly provide otherwise.
2.4. Entries must not be automatically generated by computer or otherwise submitted on an inappropriate basis (for example using multiple email accounts to enter).
2.5. Entries that (i) do not comply with these Competition Terms; or (ii) are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or late, may be rejected, disqualified, removed and/or deleted.
3. Entry Responsibility
3.1. If you are submitting an entry on behalf of more than one person/party (including on behalf of an organisation), you must ensure that you have authority to accept these terms on their behalf and ensure they comply with these terms.
3.2. The Promoter is not responsible for (i) lost entries; (ii) any other event outside the Promoter's reasonable control; or (iii) your costs of preparing or submitting an entry.
3.3. You must indemnify and defend the Promoter and other members of the Unilever Group (including their respective directors, officers and employees) in respect of any third party claim that your entry or its use in accordance with these Competition Terms breaches applicable laws, confidentiality or intellectual property rights.
3.4. The Entrant must ensure that they are 18/+ years old. The Entrant must have read and understood the terms of this Privacy Notice and must consent to the processing of their personal data for the further purposes and by third parties as described in the Privacy Notice.
4.1. The results and winner(s) will be notified and Prizes must be claimed using the method and within the timing set out in the Competition details.
4.2. In the event of any uncertainty or difference of opinion regarding the administration of the Competition (including the award of Prizes), the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
5.1. The Promoter's commitment is to make any Prize(s) available on an 'as is' basis (without warranty or representation to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law). Each winner is responsible for any and all permits, consumables, tax and other matters required for or relating to collection, use or enjoyment of the Prizes.
5.2. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
5.3. The Promoter may provide or publish details of the winner(s) (name and county). Winner(s) will, at the Promoter's request, participate in publicity relating to this Competition. This may include winner(s) being filmed, photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter or on its behalf.
5.4. Tour Price Includes:
- Lowest return fare air ticket based on selected airlines and type of booking class used. Validity date as stipulated and is subject to airline rulings. Baggage allowance each way per person each way.
- Airport Taxes, Passenger Security Tax and Fuel Taxes are included. However, Fuel Taxes are subject to change and based on date of issuance.
Tour Package EXCLUDES:
- Visa fee and visa application if any.
- Excess baggage charge over and above the allowable limit
- Weekend Surcharge (Outbound – Fri/Sat, Inbound – Sun/Mon)
Tour Cancellation/ Amendment Charges
- Passengers have the right at any time to cancel/amend their booking but if they do so, NOTICE MUST BE MADE IN WRITING and the following charges will apply:
- Cancellation/Amendment before ticket issuance and hotel confirmation – NO CHARGE
- Cancellation after ticket issuance and hotel confirmation – 100% of the total fare chargeable
- Amendment after ticket issuance subject to airlines terms and conditions.
- Amendment after hotel confirmation subject to hotel terms and conditions.
6.1. This Competition and these Competition Terms are governed by and will be interpreted according to the laws of the country in which the Promoter has its registered or primary address as stated in the Competition Details. Any related dispute is to be ultimately and exclusively resolved by the courts of the aforementioned country. This provision is subject to any other mandatory applicable law or mandatory right to seek resolution elsewhere.
6.2. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram. The Entrant agrees that he/she is providing his/her information to the Promoter, and not to Facebook or Instagram.