KNORR Pro Cream Soup Base Mix 1kg
Consistently achieve smooth and creamy texture soup, even with limited skilled staff
- Allows for advance preparation in large volume. Suitable to freeze and store. Maintains flavour, consistency and does not split when re-cook up after freeze-thaw for 180 days
- Ambient storage with long shelf life of 12 months
- : 67091196 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Ingredients and Allergen Information
Modified Starch, Creamer (Contains Wheat, Milk Derivatives), Roux (Contains Wheat), Maltodextrin, Salt, Permitted Flavour Enhancer (E621, E635), Palm Olein, Lactose (Milk Derivatives), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Onion, Tumeric, Permitted Flavouring (Contains egg), and Permitted Edible Gum
May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, fish, crustacean, millusc, soy, peanut and tree nuts. All food additives are of plant, animal and synthetic origin.
- Halal - Malaysia
Key product information
KNORR Pro Cream Soup Base Mix is made with real roux and creamer to help you deliver a rich, creamy base in just 5 minutes, which is versatile for extension into a wide variety of soups, or as a base sauce for pies, sauces or casseroles.
Per carton (6 x 1 kg)
Per piece (Pouch)
1. Dissolve 90g of KNORR Pro Cream Soup Base Mix in 1 litre of room temperature water.
2. Bring mixture to a boil, stir frequently, and simmer for 3 minutes or until thickened.
3. For a richer taste and texture, substitute 30% of water with milk or cream. Alternatively, add additional ingredients like tomato, corn or other vegetables, and simmer until cooked.
11L of soup
Store in cool and dry place. Once opened, fold the bag and seal properly to keep the remaining content fresh.