Crab Cakes with Louisiana Remoulade
Crabby and crusty is how a real crab cake should be, and this one with a Cajun kick works like magic. Dip it in creamy Louisiana Remoulade to elevate the crab cakes to new heights.
Crabmeat 500.0 g
Corn Kernels 100.0 g
Garlic, chopped 10.0 g
Spring Onions 20.0 g
Cayenne Pepper 20.0 g
Whole Egg 100.0 g
Panko Bread Crumbs 100.0 g
- Mix crab meat with corn kernels.
- Add in chopped garlic and spring onions.
- Season with cayenne and Knorr Aromat Seasoning.
- Add in mayonnaise and egg.
- Lastly, fold in bread crumbs.
- Let it chill in the chiller for 1 hour before moulding into desired shape.
- In a mixing bowl, mix well all ingredients – Real Mayonnaise, BBQ Sauce, capers, chives, cayenne powder – together.
- Transfer it into condiment bowl or shooter glass.
- In a non-stick pan, heat up oil and shallow fry the crab cakes till golden brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle chopped chives over crab cake and pat dry excess fats.
- Plate and assemble with remoulade dressing.
- Ready to serve.