Double Pork Rib, Black Garlic, Cordyceps, Radix & Red Dates Soup
Chinese soups are known for their herbal properties, and this double boiled soup is no exception as black garlic, cordyceps, radix and red dates are popular among health-conscious diners for their nutritional values and health benefits.
- Heat up a pot water, blanch the pork ribs and soak in cold water.
- Set aside for later use.
- Pre-heat steamer and add in all ingredients into soup pot.
- Steam for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Add in seasoning and steam for another 30 minutes
- Transfer to soup bowl, garish with goji berries.
- Ready to serve.