Beef Tacos with Spicy Tomato Sauce
Taco nights will never be the same after this. Revel in the medley of chillis, onions, tomato sauce and juicy beef tenderloin, and understand why these crunchy tacos can create a fiesta of flavours like no other.
- Cut beef to fine strips.
- Sauté beef with seasoning.
- Add beef stock to moisture cooked beef.
- Set aside for later use.
Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Heat up sauce pan, sweat onion and garlic.
- Pour in Pronto Tomato Sauce and simmer.
- Fold in serrano chilli.
- Fill taco with sautéed beef.
- Scoop sauce over beef.
- Garnish with sliced onion, coriander leaves.
- Ready to serve.