Hamburger with Thousand Island Dressing
Turn your restaurant into your neighbourhood’s favourite hamburger joint with this incredibly simple but delightful recipe. The secret lies in the Italian Herb Paste that promises to enhance the natural meaty flavour of the beef.
- Mix ground beef with Italian Herb Paste and onion in mixing bowl.
- Marinate over night.
- Form patty with a ring mould, each patty should weigh 100gm.
- Grill patty over griddle till medium.
- Set aside for later use.
- Lightly grill burger buns on griddle.
- Wash and dry lettuce.
- Pan fry eggs sunny side up.
- Slice red onion.
- Assemble burger with all prep ingredients and drizzle Thousand Island Dressing over beef patty.
- Serve with fries on the side.