Iced Tamarind Tea
So refreshing, you’ll want to make jugs of this for every summer party. Infused with mint, lime, slices of orange, watermelon, kiwi and tamarind, this sweet tea is best enjoyed ice-cold.
- Mix all the ingredients and bring to boil.
- Set aside.
- In a pot, bring water to boil, infuse tea for 30 mins.
- Strain tea and set aside.
- Fold in Knorr Concentrated Tamarind Sauce and sugar syrup.*†
- Let it chill before serving.
* 2000ml Tea Base, from above
† 600ml Sugar Syrup, from above
Garnish and Condiments
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned above.
- Garnish and serve.