Luo Han Guo, Longan and Tamarind Jelly
What could be better than three delicious Asian staples blended into one refreshing dessert? In fact, this sweet, cooling jelly can be enjoyed anytime of the day.
Luo Han Guo and Longan Base
- In a pot, bring water to boil, add luo han guo, longan, rock sugar and simmer for 45mins.
- Strain base, reserve longan and set aside.
- In a pot, bring luohan and longan base to boil.*
- Whisk in Knorr Concentrated Tamarind Sauce and Carte D’or Vanilla Flan Mix.
- Bring to boil and fold in longan meat.†
- Set into desired wares or mould.
- Let it set in chiller overnight.
* 1000ml Luo Han Guo and Longan Base, from above
† 100gm longan meat, from above
Osmanthus Sugar Syrup
- In a pot, all in all the ingredients and bring to boil.
Garnish and Condiments
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned above.‡
‡ 100gm Osmanthus Sugar Syrup, as above
- Garnish and serve.