Indonesian Style Baked Chicken
Skip the deep fryer and opt for this Indonesian-inspired, oven-baked chicken recipe instead. The fresh blend of herbs and spices from the South East Asian Spice Paste promises to delight your senses as you bite into the tender chicken.
- Mix SEA Spice Paste, Chicken Seasoning Powder, soy sauce, curry powder, water and corn oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add in chicken and rub/coat the chicken well.
- Chill overnight before roasting.
- Place marinated chicken in the middle of a baking tray.
- Transfer into preheated oven and roast it at 120°C for 30mins.
- After which remove chicken and turn up the oven temp to 200°C.
- Place chicken back into the oven and roast it further at 200°C for 15mins till golden brown.
- Allow chicken to rest for 10mins.
- Serve with pickled vegetables and prawn crackers on the side.