Lobster Coated with Salted Egg Jelly, Trout Roe, Pickled Apple and Celery and Puffed Quinoa
This is such an impressive way to prepare lobster, your dinner guests will have no clue how easy it is. All you need is a good, fresh lobster and the help of Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder. Garnish with trout roe, quinoa, and a pickled apple celery, and voila!
- Skewer the lobster.
- Blanch the lobster for 4mins or till cooked.
Salted Egg Jelly
- In a pot, melt margarine. Add in evaporated milk, water, vegetal and bring to boil.
- Whisk in Knorr golden salted egg powder and seasoning.
- Transfer in thermal mix and blend well.
- Coat the lobster and let it set.
- Cut a slice and set aside.
- Plate and assemble.