KNORR South East Asian Spice Paste 600g
Made of good quality turmeric, lemongrass, ginger, garlic and galangal for great tasting dishes
- Paste format allows deeper flavour penetration
- One step solution: Ready to use spice blend for efficiency and consistent taste every time
- Suitable for freeze-thaw cycle at central kitchens. Long lasting flavour, aroma and color even after 14 days
- : 67066504 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Ingredients and Allergen Information
Turmeric Paste, Salt, Sugar, Palm Oil, Garlic Powder, Flavour Enhancer (E621, E635), Galangal Powder, Modified Starch, Turmeric Powder, Acetic Acid, Ginger Powder, Lecithin (Contains Soy), Edible Gum, Permitted Flavouring, Sodium acid Pyrophosphate, Preservatives (E202, E211), Citric Acid
All food addictives used are from plants and synthetic origin. May contain traces of cereal containing gluten, egg, milk, crustacean, fish, mustard and peanut.
- Halal - Indonesia
Key product information
Specially formulated for food service operators, KNORR South-East Asian Spice Paste is made with a blend of good quality turmeric, lemongrass flavour, ginger, garlic and galangal into a paste format for easy application and versatility.
Per carton (6 x 600 g)
Per piece (Pouch)
1 kg of Fried Chicken for servings of 5:
1. Mix 100g KNORR South-East Asian Spice Paste with 100ml water to form a marinade.
2. Add in chicken parts and mix well.
3. Chill for least 4 hours.
4. Deep-fry marinated chicken until golden brown.
Store in a cool and dry place. Use clean spoon and close pack tightly after opening.