Every foodie loves a good lobster dish. Create a hearty meal that’s a delight to all the senses with our Lobster Gratin Hollandaise recipe, and your customers won’t be able to resist!
Watch Lobster Gratin Hollandaise recipe video
Get the recipe here!
Fresh lobster, vegetables and a rich topping of Knorr Hollandaise Sauce is all you need to wow your guests with a flavoursome meal. Elevate this dish even further by using the tip below on how to create mouth-watering gratin to complete this dish.
Tip video: Create delicious gratin!
Chef’s tips & techniques
- Make the gratin sauce by mixing hollandaise sauce with whipped cream.
- Instead of lobster, you can use king prawns, oysters, mussels or cream dory fish.
- Try to keep all elements separate on the plate for an interesting presentation.
- Nutritional tip: To enjoy lobster at its most healthful, boil or roast it. Resist the temptation to add too much melted butter.
- Chef Mark’s top tip: “Add chopped olives or finely grated Parmesan for garnishing.”
What could I use instead of zucchini flowers?
You can use grilled courgette or aubergine.
KNORR Garde d'Or Hollandaise Sauce is a delicious and versatile ready to use sauce. Excellent on its own or enhanced by your own creative touch, KNORR Garde d'Or Hollandaise Sauce complements meat, poultry, fish and vegetable dishes. Suitable for use on the stove, in the microwave or bain-marie.Find out more