Moist, juicy, and melt-in-your-mouth is how you enjoy this cut of beef. Paired with a rich green peppercorn sauce made simple with Knorr Demi Glace, this recipe is enough to satisfy any demanding carnivore.
Watch the Roasted Ribeye Steak with Green Peppercorn Sauce recipe video
Get the recipe here!
While a good-quality, well-seasoned steak is tasty in itself, you can add a whole new dimension of flavour just by using the right sauce. Watch the video below and learn how to make your steak sauce taste even better.
Tip video: Add extra flavour to your steak sauce!
Chef’s tips & techniques
- Finish the sauce by adding fresh thyme and rosemary.
- Add butter at the finishing stage to enrich the sauce further.
- Instead of green peppercorn, you can use crushed black peppercorn.
- Don’t drown the meat with sauce – you should still be able to see steak.
- Nutritional tip: More lean cuts like a beef fillet or steak can reduce fat intake.
What other meat could I use instead of ribeye?
Sirloin steak is a good alternative because it’s easy to get a hold of.
Knorr Demi Glace Brown Sauce helps you attain delicious and authentic roasted beef aroma quickly and with less effort, letting your prepare for big banquets or events with ease. On a day-to-day basis, it remains the go-to sauce for steaks and other Western or Fusion dishes. The sauce ingredients are selected with freezing and storing in mind, which makes it suitable for the freeze-thaw cycle at central kitchens. Even so, Knorr Demi Glace Brown Sauce delivers long lasting flavour, having the same texture and consistency even after 5 days.Find out more