Moist, juicy, and melt-in-your-mouth is how you enjoy this cut of beef. Paired with a rich green peppercorn sauce made simple with Knorr Demi Glace, this recipe is enough to satisfy any demanding carnivore.
Watch the Roasted Ribeye Steak with Green Peppercorn Sauce recipe video
Get the recipe here!
While a good-quality, well-seasoned steak is tasty in itself, you can add a whole new dimension of flavour just by using the right sauce. Watch the video below and learn how to make your steak sauce taste even better.
Tip video: Add extra flavour to your steak sauce!
Chef’s tips & techniques
- Finish the sauce by adding fresh thyme and rosemary.
- Add butter at the finishing stage to enrich the sauce further.
- Instead of green peppercorn, you can use crushed black peppercorn.
- Don’t drown the meat with sauce – you should still be able to see steak.
- Nutritional tip: More lean cuts like a beef fillet or steak can reduce fat intake.
What other meat could I use instead of ribeye?
Sirloin steak is a good alternative because it’s easy to get a hold of.